Invest and own a piece of the companies
Why invest in US stocks?
- The United States is home to some of the largest and most successful companies in the world.
- By investing in the US you get exposure to the US dollar, the most widely used currency. (source)
- Investing abroad provides portfolio diversification and may help protect your investments.
Why invest in ETFs?
- An ETF’s composition may include stocks, commodities and bonds, for example. A single ETF can provide exposure to hundreds of assets.
- By investing in an ETF, you can invest in specific industries without having to buy shares from individual companies.
- Investing in an ETF can be more practical and affordable than owning or trading a variety of equities.
Why invest in REITs?
- Investing in REITs can be more practical and affordable than owning or managing real estate.
- A REIT's portfolio can include shopping centers, hotels and apartment buildings, for example, which may be a way to further diversify your portfolio.
- REITs must invest in real assets and derive the majority of their income from real estate activities, including rents from properties and interest from mortgages.
Visualizing the opportunity
Expected annual rate of return (%)
Your investment will be worth
Investing in stocks can be simple
Create an account and become an international investor today. Signing up only takes a few minutes.
Deposit BRL or NGN with same-day conversion to USD. Passfolio Financial also supports transfer methods such as Transferwise, for example.
Make small investments in big companies - buy as little as $1 of any asset, even stocks that cost thousands of dollars per share.
Join our growing community
of global investors
Sign up for Passfolio now and invest in the US stock market with no commission fees and starting with just $1!