PassCard is your new MasterCard international debit card in dollars, which is linked to your bank wallet. Therefore, in order to use it on your next international purchases, you must first deposit to your bank wallet.
Below are the methods of deposits you can use to fund your bank wallet, as well as the fees associated with:
How to fund my Bank Wallet?
ACH Deposit information:
- Bank name: Evolve Bank & Trust
- Bank Address: 6070 Poplar Ave Suite 200, Memphis, TN, 38119
- Beneficiary Name: Your Complete name as registered at Passfolio
- Beneficiary Account Number: Your account number is a unique number that can be found on the deposit screen of your Bank Wallet in the app/web.
- Routing Number: Your account number is a unique number that can be found on the deposit screen of your Bank Wallet in the app/web.
- Beneficiary Address: Your complete address as registered at Passfolio
WIRE Deposit information:
- Bank name: First National Banker’s Bank
- Bank Address: 7813 Office Park Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- SWIFT code: FNRAUS44
- Beneficiary Name: Evolve Bank & Trust
- Beneficiary address: 6070 Poplar Ave Suite 200, Memphis, TN, 38119
- Beneficiary Account Number: Your account number is a unique number that can be found in the deposit screen of your Bank Wallet in the app/web.
- Reference/Memo ID: This reference should be added exactly as it appears in the deposit screen of your Bank Wallet in the app/web.
TED Deposit information:
- Name of beneficiary: Facilita Pagamentos S/A
- CNPJ: 10.789.035/0001-05
- Bank: Banco Genial (125)
- Branch ID: 0001
- Account number: 374658-5
- Beneficiary: Other beneficiary
- Purpose: Credit to checking account
PIX Deposit information:
- PIX key: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fund your bank wallet with cash from crypto or stock wallet:
- Simply open your app, go to the transfer tab, and select move funds. After that you just need to select your bank wallet as the destination and choose the wallet from which you would like to transfer. The transfer is free and can take between 1-2 business days.
Your PassCard has no opening, issuing or maintenance fees (as well as your other Passfolio wallets).
Virtual Debit Card
Your PassCard can be integrated with your favorite digital wallet (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, etc).
Please see instructions here: https://www.passfolio.com/faq/manually-adding-your-passcard-to-a-digital-wallet
What is PassCard’s label/flag?
Your PassCard will be a Mastercard Gold international debit card.
Limits and minimums
There are no limits regarding the amount you can spend on your PassCard, but there are some limits regarding your Bank Wallet. Please see all fees related to your Bank Wallet here.
Time to reach your account
TED/PIX: The estimated time for the money to reach your account is typically between 10-30 minutes when the deposit is made Monday through Friday (except holidays) between 10am and 3:30pm BRT. There can still be bank delays but we will be crediting deposits ASAP.
ACH: 1-2 business days
WIRE: 3-5 business days
Move funds from other wallets: 1-2 business days